When do I collect your personal data?
I collect data when you:
- Make an enquiry via email or phone call
- Book in for a training session
- Sign up to one of programmes, nutritional or sports
- Complete my online questionnaire ahead of your initial session
What personal data do I collect?
- When you make an enquiry via email or phone I collect your name, phone number and email address.
- When you sign up to my services I collect additional information such as billing address, payment details, emergency contact details, previous or current health conditions that could affect your training etc.
- When you purchase a service all of your transactional data is recorded and stored on my system.
- Throughout the duration of your training programme I may progress photos and body fat measurements
- Any copies of health / medical notes for sports therapy or rehabilitative purposes.
- Payment card information
Why do we collect this information?
Collecting this information allows me to ensure I am able to deliver you the best experience possible, ensuring your programme is completely bespoke and tailored to help you achieve your optimum result. Your email address helps me to confirm your bookings and notify you of any news, upcoming promotions and events.
What do we do with your information?
- Your profile information is stored on my booking system and is used to track your bookings, visit history and payment history – it is also used to schedule future bookings and payment schedules.
- Your completed questionnaires are stored and are used to help tailor my nutritional programming towards your personal goals
- Your email address is used to send out confirmation emails for bookings, alongside any mews or promotions I think you might be interested in.
- Your photos and body fat measurements are used to track your progress and help us to make sure we are helping you achieve your goals. This is optional
- Your information is stored in my database and is not sold to any third parties.
How long do we keep your information for?
- Your profile details (including name, address, billing information etc.) are stored on my booking system – you can request for this to be deleted at your will, however I will not be able to continue providing services to you without having this information on my system.
- Transactional data is stored on the booking system and cannot be deleted
- Progress photos, body fat measurements, health and medical notes etc. are retained for the duration of you being a client with UDB Fit, and are held for up to one year post exit. You can request for this information to be deleted at any time.
- Payment card information is encrypted and stored for as long as you are a client with UDB Fit. You can request for this information to be removed at any time post—exit.
Your rights over your information
By law, you can ask me what information I hold about you, and you can ask me to correct it if it is inaccurate. You can also ask for it to be erased and you can ask for me to give you a copy of the information.
You can also ask me to stop using your information – the simplest way to do this is to withdraw your consent, which you can do at any time by emailing, writing or telephoning me.
Your right to complain
If you have a query or complaint about our use of your information, you can contact us directly on email@example.com.