Hi, I’m Olga! As a single mum with full time job I struggled to find a way to stay fit and enjoy it. After years of failures I realised that I needed to stop guessing and study, learn how my body moves, how it needs to be trained, learn what works and what doesn’t. It was hard but it was worth it!
Now at 42 I eat and move well, enjoy my active lifestyle and manage to keep up with my teenage son. It feels good to be healthy and strong.
Qualifications and Certifications
- Functional Movement Training
- Anatomy and Physiology Level 3
- Exercise Welfare and Health
- Circuit Training
- Behaviour Change Coaching
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Advanced resistance training
- Exercise for fat loss
- Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health
It is not about working harder, it is about working smarter. 😉
If you want to discuss how to have fun, get fitter and enjoy the journey, click below.